Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Cupcakes

I went to the doctor this week and had a great report! Baby Coker is healthy, in position for delivery the week of July 25th and is already 7 pounds!! Mommy lost 1 pound so rewarded herself (as she should) with a giant chocolate cupcake from Gigi's Cupcakes.



On the homefront, we have been very busy and productive! After sending my amazing sister Lauren on an unsuccessful, wild goose chase through IKEA looking for a dresser, Mom and I found one! I know I have already posted this but its just so precious and now has some more decorations so you all need to see it again!


I'm not sure how many of you have ever ordered cribs, but for some reason, Baby Cokers crib took MONTHS to arrive.  Apparently, there was a hold up in the "crib world."  I was not sure we were going to have it by the time she was born.  But no worries - it has arrived! Our precious baby girl will be sleeping like a princess in her plush, new bedding :)


Seriously though, how comfortable does this look?

As other mommies know, R & R (and a little Vitamin D) is a much needed thing. We always make time for the beach with friends.


No comments:

Post a Comment