Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Time for School


Seriously?  My little girl is going to school already?!  Callie goes to Sunshine Preschool on Tuesdays and Thursdays, and she loves it.  She was so excited for her first day!


Callie looks so grown up with her backpack ready to go!


Speaking of growing up too fast, this little guy is getting so big!


We are having some fun times together while big sister is at school, but I know he misses her.  Cade is always excited to pick Callie up from school and is so happy to see her.  He has learned a few new tricks lately, including how to stick out his tongue and make funny noises.


Callie had picture day at school, and looked so cute.  She let me take a few pictures of her all dressed up before she went in to class.


I can't believe my sweet baby is going to school!

No comments:

Post a Comment