Saturday, July 7, 2012

11 Months

Everyone always told me that time flies and a year will be over before you know it - I really did not understand until now.  I can't believe Callie is going to be a year old in a few weeks.  We had some time at home (which never happens!) so I decided to take a few pictures.  

The humidity was making her hair go crazy (and mine too - sorry baby).


What a pretty girl...



I bought her a wand at Target for our plane ride next week and decided to see if she liked it.  This is her "ooohh" face.  Love it!


Callie is always sticking her tongue out - since she was just a few months old!


Bear came over to entertain her and she was laughing at him...


And then she said, "I'm done" so we had to call it a day.


A few details about her schedule and eating (for me since I know I won't remember later):

8:30 Wake Up and Breakfast
10:30-12 Nap
12:30 Lunch
3-4:30/5 Nap
5:30 Dinner (I am trying to make this later so we can all eat together.)
7:30 Bath, Bottle, and Bedtime

-eats all kinds of fruits and vegetables
-yogurt or oatmeal every morning for breakfast with some fruit
-turkey and chicken have been the only meats so far
-absolutely loves Cheerios
-drinks water and juice out of a sippy cup

We just started weaning her off of formula.  I put an ounce or two of skim milk in her bottle at each meal.  Hopefully, in two or three weeks we will be done with formula!  Her bedtime bottle is down to 3 ounces.  When she is ready for milk, I will just put 3 ounces of milk in a sippy cup so we don't mess up her bedtime routine.


No comments:

Post a Comment