Monday, December 17, 2012

5 Reasons Why I Love My Husband

Today is Day 5 of Bryan's 12 Days of Christmas...

5 Reasons Why I Love My Husband
(in no particular order)



1.  He loves me unconditionally.  No matter what craziness I do or say, he still loves me.  I could not ask for a better husband.

2.  He is the father of my children.  I would not choose anyone else in the world that I want to have kids with.  I love Callie Grace and the wonderful combination of us that makes her special.  I can't wait to meet the new baby and see his/her personality!

3.  Every single day he comes home excited to see me and Callie.  No matter what happened in his day, he sets that aside and is a wonderful husband and father.  He wants to engage with us, talk to us, play with us, and be present - physically, mentally, and emotionally.  He is active and involved in every aspect of our family and in raising Callie.

4.  He still makes me laugh.  He sings loudly without caring what anyone thinks just because a song popped into his head.  He tells completely ridiculous jokes.  He laughs so loud while he is watching TV and even at the movie theater.

5.  He is the spiritual leader of our family and he takes that role very seriously.  I am so proud to have a husband who wants to step up and lead our family in a Godly way.  He loves the Lord more than anything else, and is always wanting his relationship with Christ to grow and working on that relationship.  He studies and learns how to be a better husband, father, and man, and that means the world to me.  

I love you, Bryan!

 


No comments:

Post a Comment